A blog challenge by Strawberry Singh
Meme Instructions: Share at least 5 items on your Second Life Bucket List and try and complete one of the items on the list this week.
- Go dancing! I’ve never actually gone dancing in SL, even though I have a dance HUD. I think it would be fun to flail around a virtual dance floor while listening to (hopefully) good music! I am going to check out the events going on later tonight and give it a go.
- Open a small store. This is actually already in the works as I plan to open a marketplace store really soon. I have a few shapes that I’d like to sell, and some ideas about mesh clothing I’d like to experiment with (developer kits since I’m useless when it comes to actually creating mesh). I’m looking forward to this.
- Socialize more. It’s true; I’m one of those always-on-the-platform bloggers. I haven’t really socialized much in SL at all except when strictly necessary. I’m kind of a shy person so I don’t usually make the first move. Hopefully #1 will help with this!
- Make more windlight sets to share. I had so much fun doing the first one that I want to make more! It’s a challenge to make sure they don’t all look the same (or too similar). I would eventually like to have a decent-sized catalog of downloadable windlight settings on my blog.
- Post more regularly. I kind of suck at sticking to any kind of schedule so I’m not even going to attempt that. BUT I would like to start actually planning posts in advance so that I can publish them more regularly. I know it’s annoying when you check a blog and they haven’t updated in a while. I do not want to be that person (anymore)! LOL
So that’s it for my SL Bucket List (for now anyway). I’m feeling inspired today, so maybe I’ll get started on some of these things!